About the Conference
Human Resources Management, in today’s volatile business environment, is playing the role of a strategic business partner and the key differentiator in the business growth, development and survival of the firms. Effectiveness of HRM function is being evaluated by its level of contribution towards the return on investment of any organization, by keeping the specific performance-driven goals in mind. Along with addressing functional issues, HRM is now expected to manage, analyse, and predict the changes in the business processes, and accordingly, align the organizations’ systems, structures, and policies to leverage people competitiveness, with regard to the operating business environment. The emphasis today, is to manage HR functions and policies in a manner, such that, organizations can be provided with a unique pool of people, who can continuously take the organizations to higher levels of growth and sustainability.
In the above backdrop, SDMIMD is organizing its 7th International Conference on Managing Human Resources at the Workplace, on 14 and 15 December, 2018, at SDMIMD campus, Mysuru.
- 6th International HR Conference – http://sdmimd.ac.in/hrcon2017
- 5th International HR Conference – http://sdmimd.ac.in/hrcon2016
- 4th International HR Conference – http://sdmimd.ac.in/hrcon2015
- 3rd International HR Conference – http://sdmimd.ac.in/hrcon2014
- 2nd International HR Conference – http://sdmimd.ac.in/hrcon2013
- 1st International HR Conference – http://sdmimd.ac.in/hrconference