Research Interest / Consulting Area
Behavioral Corporate Finance, Tax Management
Mergers and Acquisitions
Positions held / Associated with
Worked as Assistant Professor in Indus Business Academy, Bangalore
Worked as Assistant Professor in Alliance University, Bangalore
Worked as Assistant Professor in PES University South Campus, Bangalore
|Kannadas S, MBA, M.Phil, FDP (IIM K), FDP (IISc)
Assistant Professor - Finance
Prof. Kannadas is commerce graduate from MES College, Bangalore. He did his post-graduation in Management from Visveswaraya Technological University, specialising in Finance. He has 8 years of PG teaching experience and 3 years of research experience. He is pursuing his Doctoral Degree in the area of management with the thesis proposed in Behavioural corporate finance with special reference to Indian corporates. He has presented his research papers in international conferences and had written research papers in peer reviewed journals in the areas of Behavioural corporate finance and Behavioural Finance. He has also attended training programmes in leading management schools like IIMK and IISc. His special areas of teaching and research are Behavioural Finance, Corporate Taxation and Accounting.
- Published an article on “Success rate of crop insurance with special reference to in Karnataka state” in an edited book with ISBN: 978-93-85640-01-8 “Agriculture : Innovation, Strategy & Technology in 21st century”s
- Kannadas S. (2017). Entangle of Gender & Experience on Investment Behaviour of Corporate Investors. IJSR - International Journal of Scientific Research, ISSN No 2277 - 8179, Vol. 6(2), February, pp 641-643.
- Kannadas, S. (2016). Asset-Liability Management is a proximate solution for any contemporary issues of Indian Banks. CUCEA (Centro Universitario de Ciencias Económico Administrativas, University of Guadalajara) April, ISSN:0254-8755.
- Kannadas, S. Is Endowment of Crowd Funding a Supplant of Traditional Source?. International Journal of Scientific Research, ISSN:2277-8179, IC Val.69(48), IF:3.508.
- Kannadas, S. (2015). Impact of age and income on Investment Behaviour of Ruban Passionate Investors’ in Emerging Markets. Dayanand Sagar Business Academy Publication on April, ISSN: 2394-8787.
- Kannadas, S. (2016). Asset-Liability Management is a proximate solution for any contemporary issues of Indian Banks. international conference Conducted by University of Guadalajara, Mexico in the Oxford Engineering College Campus, Bangalore on 7 April 2016.
- Kannadas, S. (2015). Success rate of crop insurance diversity management in Karnataka management. International conference “Futuristic Innovations and Challenges to Diversity Management, Emerging Technologies & Sustainability for Inclusive Industrial Growth” held at Jyothi Nivas College Autonomous, Bangalore 30 October 2015
- Kannadas, S. (2015). Entwine Of Gender & Income On Investment Behaviour Paradigm Of Gen-Y Passionate Investors In Emerging Markets. International Conference “Emerging Trends in Financing and Accounting” in SDMIMD, Mysore on 21 August 2015
- Kannadas, S. (2015). Impact of age and income on Investment Behaviour of Ruban Passionate Investors’ in Emerging Markets. International conference “Challenges and Opportunities in Developing Sustainable Ruban Society” organized by Dayanand Sagar Business Academy, Bangalore on 13 February 2015.
- Kannadas, S. (2013). Cost control techniques in service based organizations with respect to Colombia Asia Group of hospitals in National conference conducted in PESIT South Campus on 29 May 2013.
- Kannadas, S. (2010). Convergence of accounting standards - A current scenario - 13th All India Accounting Conference and International Seminar in Indian Accounting Association scheduled on Nov. 13-14, 2010 at the Department of Commerce, University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
- Participated in the Workshop on "Data Analysis using SPSS" conducted by Jain University, Bangalore on 5 & 6 April 2016.
- Participated in the Workshop on “Pedagogical tools & Techniques for Teaching Management” conducted by Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore on 14th March 2016.
- Participated in the FDP conducted by IIM Kozhikode on “Financial Modelling using Excel” on February 2016
- Participated in the Workshop conducted by Indus Business Academy on “New Ideas in Strategic Thinking and Management” on January 21, 2016
- Participated in the FDP conducted by Alliance University on “Marketing in Emerging Economy-The case of South-East Asia” on January 2016.
- Participated in the FDP conducted by Alliance University on “Driving a culture of Excellence and Entrepreneurship in the areas of teaching and research” on January 2016.
- Participated in the FDP conducted by The Oxford College of Engineering on “IFRS & IND-AS” on November 21st, 2015
- Participated in the FDP conducted by The Oxford College of Engineering on “Corporate-Academia Gap” on January 24th, 2015.
- Participated in the FDP conducted by PES University on “Pedagogy for restructured MBA curriculum and skill based questions” on 6th April, 2013
- Participated in the FDP conducted by The Oxford College of Engineering on January 24th, 2011
- Participated in the National Seminar on “ Innovation for Excellence” conducted by The Oxford College of Engineering on November 19th, 2008