Post Graduate Certificate in Management offered by Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development is a One-Year rigorous, demanding and relevant program for aspirants looking for career growth.
The Program is aimed at freshers, working executives, entrepreneurs & members from family business, who have not had formal exposure to contemporary managerial tools and techniques by way of formal in-class interaction. Apart from filling this gap, it also equips managers for assuming higher responsibilities and enables them to perform more efficiently and effectively in the context of the changed domestic and international business environment.
The program is intended:
- To impart education that is Indian in ethos and global in relevance.
- To realize one’s full potential as a successful leader.
- To impart functional competencies.
- To create inspirational business leaders and entrepreneurs who will relentlessly pursue individual and organizational excellence with intellectual maturity, and social responsibility.
- To advance management thinking and practices that draw upon the best of Indian wisdom.
- To successfully deal with change and inclusive in value creation for the individual and society.
Last date for applying is July 1, 2020
PGCM 2020-21 Commencing on August 3, 2020