Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) – 2 Year Full-time Residential Program (Equivalence to MBA by AIU, UGC)
SDMIMD’s core offering is the two years residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA). This 2-year Residential PGDM Program has the ‘Equivalence to MBA’ by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) under the University Grants Commission (UGC), Govt. of India. Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA and the European Federation for Management Development (EFMD), European Union have awarded International Accreditation for this Program.
SDMIMD has achieved 100% placements. Our regular recruiters have been with us for a long time from the domains of ITES, Mfg, Finance, Consulting, Equity and FMCG fields. Every passing year we see a large number of new recruiters coming on board for the SDMIMD campus recruitment.
- Faculty with rich experience in academia and industry, with more than 70% having PhD. Several of them international teaching experience.
- National and international programme accreditations and ratings creating new avenues for the students
- Consistent placement record with the best corporates among the regular recruiters
- Emphasis on Business Ethics, Values and Wellness Management
- Single occupancy hostel rooms
- Student exchange programs with Texas A&M University, USA; Shanghai University, China; University of Bordeaux, France; ESC Pau, France; University of Montevideo, Uruguay; Abu Dhabi University, UAE; British University in Dubai; Heilbronn University, Germany; Universidad EAN, Colombia, Suramerica; National Sun Yat-sen University, Taiwan; Universidad Sergio Arboleda, Colombia; Business Analytics Institute, Europe & EAE Business School, Spain
- SDMIMD is one of the site license holder institute for Harvard Business Review (HBR) publications for their books, case studies and teaching materials.SDMIMD is a subscriber for Capitaline and Pro-Quest databases.
- Merit Scholarship Scheme
- Students from 20+ states across India
- 5 international faculty teaching PGDM course modules.
- More than 60 Corporate/Academic/Social relevant Guest Lectures by eminent speakers from India and abroad.
- The record number of faculty publications
- An active Centre for Research (CFR), dedicated to focused faculty research. Centre for Development Studies (CDS) for research in the areas of social relevance, NGOs and Govt. organizations.
- An active SDMIMD Alumni Association – ‘PRERANA’.
- Case Study based pedagogy using Harvard Business School’s publications & other reputed sources
- International conferences in several areas of management attended by academicians from across India and abroad. Students actively involved in organization and conduct of the conferences
- 'Naissance’ the students' driven management fest for B School students
- Customised management education programs for corporate executive