Research Interest / Consulting Area
Lean Management, Six Sigma, TQM & Quality management frameworks, Supply chain management, Software Product Development and services delivery management, ERP, Technology management, Business transformation to achieve Operational excellence, Services Operations Management.
Lean management & Toyota Production system, Six Sigma, Project Management
New product development, Supply chain management.
Positions Held / Associated With
President & COO – Digital Juice Animations Private Limited, Bangalore.
Director – Creative Genius Software Pvt. Limited, Bangalore.
Head of Division – Sony India Software Center, Sony India Pvt. Limited, Bangalore.
Information Systems & Quality Manager – Wipro Peripherals & Systems Division, Wipro Infotech Limited, Bangalore.
Business Planning Manager - Wipro Peripherals & Systems Division, Wipro Infotech Limited, Bangalore.
Commercial Manager – Wipro Communications Division, Wipro Infotech Limited, Bangalore.
Procurement & Planning Manager – Wipro Infotech Limited, Bangalore.
Also teaches/taught at
Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies, Harihar and Pune
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bangalore
St. Jospehs’ College of Business Administration, Bangalore
|Prof. Rajendra Todalbagi, BE(Mech), EGMP
Associate Professor - Operations
Rajendra Todalbagi is a Gold Medalist in Engineering from Karnatak University, Dharwad and has completed his Executive General Management Program (EGMP) from Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore. He has over twenty-five years of industry experience with managerial & leadership roles and has served reputed organizations like Bharat Electronics, DCM-Toyota, Wipro Infotech and Sony India. He played a key role in setting up and establishing Sony India Software Center and Digital Juice Animations from ground up and led for growth as Division Head and President & COO.
He has moved in to academia and business consulting since last two years and taught at Symbiosis, Kirloskar Business School and St. Josephs’ business school as visiting faculty.
- Jagadeesh, R., Srilakshminarayana, G., Todalbagi, Rajendra & Dhurkari, Ram Kumar [Editors] (2017). National Conference on Operations Management, Analytics & Statistical Methods Proceedings. Mysore, SDMIMD. [ISBN: 978-93-83302-20-8].
- Jagadeesh, R., Todalbagi, Rajendra & Srilakshminarayana, G. [Editors] (2016). International Conference on Operations Management and Research (ICOMAR 2016) Proceedings. Mysore, SDMIMD. [ISBN: 978-93-83302-11-6].
- Todalbagi, Rajendra. (2016). JIT and Kaizen Costing. Contemporary Research in Management – Vol. V. by Mousumi Sengupta and Nilanjan Sengupta [Compilers]. Mysore: Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development (SDMIMD). [ISBN: 978-93-83302-15-4].
- Todalbagi, Rajendra, Nilanjan Sengupta & Mousumi Sengupta (2015). Change management and business excellence at titan. Cases in Management- Vol IV. N.R. Parasuraman, Mousumi Sengupta and Nilanjan Sengupta and G.Srilakshminarayana. [Editors]. Mysore: Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development (SDMIMD). [ISBN:978-93-83302-14-7]
- Todalbagi Rajendra, Quality Evangelist & Management Consultant, Prof. R. Srinivasan, IISc, Bangalore, & Dr. B Janakiram, Prof & HOD MSRIT, Bangalore; International Conference on Technology Management, (ICTM 2012) conducted by Indian Institute of Science , Bangalore; Impact of Technology on Leadership style- analysis using Least Preferred Co-worker.